When can we stop writing ChangeLogs?

Hello folks,

I've committed the ChangeLog auto-generation script[1] so we can stop
writing ChangeLog entries any time now.  What's the preferred way to do
this, stop right now, or stop after the February release?

Also, I think this is a great time to start a conversation on a patch
review system with CI plugs, etc.  After a conversation with Gabriel at
Cauldron I realized that the ChangeLog auto-generation is actually just
the beginning and we could do a whole lot more with that set of scripts,
on the lines of static analysis of the changes to weed out any obvious
issues.  That could go in as one of the CI checks.

Siddhesh

[1]
https://sourceware.org/git/gitweb.cgi?p=glibc.git;h=f2144b7874b23be7c7eb184ec601633ec6fa8fac