This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] Speedup nptl/tst-cond11 and nptl/tst-cond11-static.
- From: Carlos O'Donell <carlos at redhat dot com>
- To: Stefan Liebler <stli at linux dot ibm dot com>, GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2019 10:16:18 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Speedup nptl/tst-cond11 and nptl/tst-cond11-static.
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 9/12/19 8:16 AM, Stefan Liebler wrote:
> each test runs for 5s as run_test is called 5 times.
> in run_test, the timeout for pthread_cond_timedwait
> or pthread_cond_clockwait is tested by adding 1s to
> current time.
> This patch reduces the timeout to 0.3s which leads to
> a runtime of 1.5s for one invocation.
> As the nptl tests run in sequence, this patch saves roughly
> 7s of runtime for "make check".
> * nptl/tst-cond11.c (run_test): Reduce timeout.
Same comment as with "[PATCH] Speedup various nptl/tst-mutex5 tests."