This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH v9] y2038: Introduce the __ASSUME_TIME64_SYSCALLS define
- From: Zack Weinberg <zackw at panix dot com>
- To: Alistair Francis <alistair dot francis at wdc dot com>
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>, Lukasz Majewski <lukma at denx dot de>
- Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2019 16:14:51 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v9] y2038: Introduce the __ASSUME_TIME64_SYSCALLS define
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <CAKCAbMiYinyQ_Gdcu94rPCm6PNw6hdq+H_dhzeADa89v2z13-A@mail.gmail.com> <alpine.DEB.email@example.com> <20190830133818.GI9017@brightrain.aerifal.cx> <alpine.DEB.firstname.lastname@example.org> <CAKCAbMjHbcM=8MvLd2CXA=EyT_iDanzsATMLuiMC=wtgTqOr+A@mail.gmail.com> <CAKmqyKNBT70nNq2+sQEOXN8bb0b9x4Y8nRw0cw0amVoV9OiD7Q@mail.gmail.com>
On Fri, Aug 30, 2019 at 1:28 PM Alistair Francis <email@example.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 30, 2019 at 10:03 AM Zack Weinberg <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> > I could just go ahead and apply it to master, maybe that would be the
> > simplest thing? Or would you prefer to incorporate it into either
> > your patch series or Lukasz' patch series, so that it lands along with
> > the rest of the work? (In the latter case, you should be able to feed
> > my previous message directly to 'git am'.)
> Yes, applying it to master is even better!
OK, I have merged this now.