This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH 1/6] ldbl-128ibm-compat: Add regular character printing functions
- From: "Gabriel F. T. Gomes" <gabriel at inconstante dot net dot br>
- To: Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com>
- Cc: <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2019 12:11:48 -0300
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 1/6] ldbl-128ibm-compat: Add regular character printing functions
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <20190815153021.40983ca5@tereshkova> <20190902110321.48d0a1b2@tereshkova> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Mon, 02 Sep 2019, Florian Weimer wrote:
>Sure, but it's not clear to me what the current state of the entire
>series. Is there a branch on sourceware with the updated set of
Yes, there is. It has been updated when I submitted this patch set, so I
haven't updated it again (let me know if you think that this is too old
and that I should updated it again).
Here's the link:
Alternatively, I could post all these patches in a single patch set, but I
have the impression that posting related patches in smaller sets is
preferred (I might be wrong).