Re: [RFC] pthread support for FUTEX_WAIT_MULTIPLE

On 31/07/2019 01:07, Pierre-Loup A. Griffais wrote:
> I started putting together a patch to expose the new Linux futex functionality that recently got proposed for upstream inclusion. [1]
>
> [1] https://lkml.org/lkml/2019/7/30/1399

i don't see that patch on the linux-api list where
userspace api related patches are discussed.

syscalls that have time argument need extra care now
that 32bit targets will get a new 64bit time_t abi.

the futex syscall is multiplexed and intricately
related to the pthread implementation so there are
many reasons why such patch should not be accepted
into linux before agreement with userspace.