malloc programs independently depend on libpthread

memusagestat has an indirect libpthread dependency, but when we link it
with the current subdirectory ordering, libpthread has not been built.

This means that my commit a8ff215e56050a907189e713fd449bcafe99ff6b
("Makeconfig: Move -Wl,-rpath-link options before library references")
does not have the desired effect and system libpthread is still used in
the link.

I thought I had tested this properly before committing the -rpath-link
change, but apparently not.

What's the best way to solve this?  Move memusagestat to a different
subdirectory which comes after nptl?

Thanks,
Florian