Historic test binaries

I've started to collect some historic test binaries here:

  <https://pagure.io/glibc/glibc-test-binaries>

So far, it's a bunch of old GCC releases from Debian, together with
wrapper scripts that enable to run them with an installed (i386) glibc.

I've used these GCC binaries for validating header file changes (e.g.,
nested anonymous structs where type declarations in releases before GCC
3.0), and also for smoke-testing libio changes (e.g. cpp should not
crash when printing a diagnostic to stderr).

I hope to expand this set of binaries gradually, as we uncover
incompatibilities with free software which is reasonably sized.  (But
Git is probably not the right version control software for this.)

Thanks,
Florian