exp sets the errno to ERANGE error .

Hi everyone ,

we have situations ,where the following program sets the errno to
34(range error) in the version 2.28

$cat test.c
int main() {
printf("errno %d\n", errno);
printf("%f\n", exp(-1421.0));
printf("errno %d\n", errno);
}

according the C11 standard the exp should not set the errno to ERANGE
when it underflow to zero .

so we think that  glibc (atleast 2.28) is not consistent with the C
standard and any comments regrading the same .

Thank you  and looking forward for any suggestions / comments.
~Umesh