This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Supporting git access via smart HTTPS protocol for glibc on sourceware.org
- From: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: vlse <vlse at veera dot biz>
- Cc: <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2019 21:34:39 +0000
- Subject: Re: Supporting git access via smart HTTPS protocol for glibc on sourceware.org
- References: <20190324103306.GB1830@localhost> <alpine.DEB.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20190326002815.GA1872@localhost> <20190326003037.GB1872@localhost> <20190427020801.GA1901@localhost>
On Sat, 27 Apr 2019, vlse wrote:
> One month has passed but I have not yet received a response from email@example.com
> about this issue.
> What should I do?
Well, libc-alpha is not where the sourceware sysadmins are, so it's not
useful to ask here. You could ask again on overseers@, or ping on
#overseers on freenode.
Joseph S. Myers