This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Supporting git access via smart HTTPS protocol for glibc on sourceware.org
- From: vlse <vlse at veera dot biz>
- To: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2019 07:38:02 +0530
- Subject: Re: Supporting git access via smart HTTPS protocol for glibc on sourceware.org
- References: <20190324103306.GB1830@localhost> <alpine.DEB.email@example.com> <20190326002815.GA1872@localhost> <20190326003037.GB1872@localhost>
On Tue, Mar 26, 2019 at 06:00:40AM +0530, vlse wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 25, 2019 at 06:12:00PM +0000, Joseph Myers wrote:
> > This sort of thing needs to be raised with firstname.lastname@example.org.
> > --
> > Joseph S. Myers
> > email@example.com
> I already mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org regarding this issue.
> I will mail to email@example.com also.
One month has passed but I have not yet received a response from firstname.lastname@example.org
about this issue.
What should I do?