This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] strftime: Allow use of both 'E' and 'O' like "%OEy", "%OEY" [BZ #24453]
- From: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: TAMUKI Shoichi <tamuki at linet dot gr dot jp>
- Cc: <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2019 22:36:02 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] strftime: Allow use of both 'E' and 'O' like "%OEy", "%OEY" [BZ #24453]
- References: <201904170830.AA04338@tamuki.linet.gr.jp>
On Wed, 17 Apr 2019, TAMUKI Shoichi wrote:
> As a GNU extension, both the 'E' and 'O' modifiers can now be applied
> simultaneously like "%OEy" and "%OEY". The full representation of the
If this goes in, please make sure to file a GCC bug to update GCC strftime
format checking accordingly (still diagnosing the combination for
-pedantic, of course).
Joseph S. Myers