This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] strftime: Allow use of both 'E' and 'O' like "%OEy", "%OEY" [BZ #24453]
- From: Paul Eggert <eggert at cs dot ucla dot edu>
- To: Andreas Schwab <schwab at suse dot de>, TAMUKI Shoichi <tamuki at linet dot gr dot jp>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2019 10:54:30 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] strftime: Allow use of both 'E' and 'O' like "%OEy", "%OEY" [BZ #24453]
- References: <201904170830.AA04338@tamuki.linet.gr.jp> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 4/17/19 2:10 AM, Andreas Schwab wrote:
> I think we should support only the spellings %EO and %OE, without
Why not support just %EO for now, and continue to reject %OE? That would
allow more space for future extensions. Plus it would make the proposed
code a bit simpler and faster.