This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH 02/28] powerpc: fma using builtins
- From: "Gabriel F. T. Gomes" <gabriel at inconstante dot eti dot br>
- To: Adhemerval Zanella <adhemerval dot zanella at linaro dot org>
- Cc: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>, <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2019 18:44:20 -0300
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 02/28] powerpc: fma using builtins
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <alpine.DEB.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On Wed, Apr 03 2019, Adhemerval Zanella wrote:
> On 02/04/2019 03:05, Joseph Myers wrote:
> > On Fri, 29 Mar 2019, Adhemerval Zanella wrote:
> >> +double __fma (double x, double y, double z)
> > This is not a correctly formatted function definition (return type should
> > be on its own line).
> Fixed locally.
> >> +float __fmaf (float x, float y, float z)
> > Likewise.
Looks good to me.