This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: glibc git commit hooks update.
- From: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- To: "Carlos O'Donell" <codonell at redhat dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2019 16:16:23 -0400
- Subject: Re: glibc git commit hooks update.
For the benefit of those of us who aren't git-savvy, could you please
summarize what a long-term in-branch development process should look
like? I.e. one that's optimal for our new configuration on sourceware?
I recall going through that with the tcache work, constantly merging
master into the branch, flooding irc, messing up my local repo, and I
recall it was... suboptimal.