This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: glibc git commit hooks update.
- From: Zack Weinberg <zackw at panix dot com>
- To: "Carlos O'Donell" <codonell at redhat dot com>, Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2019 15:55:11 -0400
- Subject: Re: glibc git commit hooks update.
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Mon, Apr 15, 2019 at 3:29 PM Carlos O'Donell <email@example.com> wrote:
> Florian Weimer and myself have upgraded the glibc commit hooks
> to use the common hooks from AdaCore scripts with Red Hat
> customizations. These hooks are also being used by binutils
> and valgrind and is part of the common infrastructure on
> sourceware (/sourceware/projects/src-home/git-hooks).
> * User branches (non-master, non-release branches) can now use
> non-fast-forward merges. You do not need to delete and recreate
> your branch.
This is going to make my glibc development work significantly easier.