This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Ping. Re: [PATCH v3] Add internal implementations for argp.h, err.h, and error.h functions
- From: "Gabriel F. T. Gomes" <gabriel at inconstante dot eti dot br>
- To: Paul Eggert <eggert at cs dot ucla dot edu>
- Cc: <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2019 11:22:47 -0300
- Subject: Re: Ping. Re: [PATCH v3] Add internal implementations for argp.h, err.h, and error.h functions
- References: <email@example.com> <20181217194012.4e6dd5f7@tereshkova> <20190204185744.GA19529@tereshkova> <20190211122555.GA13426@tereshkova> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Mon, Feb 11 2019, Paul Eggert wrote:
> On 2/11/19 4:25 AM, Gabriel F. T. Gomes wrote:
> > Do you have any comments about this patch ? More specifically, do you
> > see any problems that these changes could cause for the synchronization
> > with gnulib?
> > https://sourceware.org/ml/libc-alpha/2018-12/msg00581.html
> I don't see any problems with Gnulib.
Thanks. I have now pushed this patched and I'll shortly re-send the
patches that use it to fix the absence of nldbl versions of