Re: RFC: reformatting code to GNU style

On 2/20/19 9:54 AM, Joseph Myers wrote:
we should have a policy that such reformattings
are considered OK for any non-generated files that are maintained in glibc
rather than being updated on an ongoing basis from external sources.

I like this idea.

For files shared with Gnulib I would go even a bit further: even if such a file is primarily maintained on the Gnulib side, it's OK to reformat it according to Glibc style.