This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: 2 resolv tests timing out consistently
- From: Zack Weinberg <zackw at panix dot com>
- To: Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com>
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2019 09:21:52 -0500
- Subject: Re: 2 resolv tests timing out consistently
- References: <CAKCAbMh=0yBuVAG5s71vNm=5rqjJ94_2t--dtzDg+CwT=0prwA@mail.gmail.com> <email@example.com>
On Tue, Feb 19, 2019 at 9:15 AM Florian Weimer <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> * Zack Weinberg:
> > resolv/tst-bug18665 and resolv/tst-resolv-search are consistently
> > failing for me on my development workstation [with a timeout]
> The network namespace has the side effect of disabling iptables for that
> namespace, in particular connection tracking. It is possible that you
> run into a state table overflow. Check for kernel error messages.
There are no kernel error messages. Also, I enabled unprivileged user
namespaces and the tests are still failing with the same timeout, plus
now nss/tst-nss-files-hosts-multi is also timing out and
nss/tst-nss-files-hosts-long is failing with "error:
tst-nss-files-hosts-long.c:35: ahostsv4 failed".
I'm really at a loss how to debug this - any other ideas?