This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[PATCH] nptl: correct comment in pthread_mutex_trylock
- From: Wolfram Sang <wsa at the-dreams dot de>
- To: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Cc: Wolfram Sang <wsa at the-dreams dot de>
- Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2019 15:20:32 +0100
- Subject: [PATCH] nptl: correct comment in pthread_mutex_trylock
I found this typo when educating myself about the EOWNERDEAD topic.
I don't have a CA and I don't think I need one with this trivial change being
my first glibc contribution. Let me know if you disagree.
It's a funny typo, though :)
nptl/pthread_mutex_trylock.c | 2 +-
1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)
diff --git a/nptl/pthread_mutex_trylock.c b/nptl/pthread_mutex_trylock.c
index bf2869eca2..3bba464409 100644
@@ -130,7 +130,7 @@ __pthread_mutex_trylock (pthread_mutex_t *mutex)
__asm ("" ::: "memory");
THREAD_SETMEM (THREAD_SELF, robust_head.list_op_pending, NULL);
- /* Note that we deliberately exist here. If we fall
+ /* Note that we deliberately exit here. If we fall
through to the end of the function __nusers would be
incremented which is not correct because the old
owner has to be discounted. */