This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] Add new Fortran vector math header file.
- From: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Martin Liška <mliska at suse dot cz>
- Cc: <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2019 17:55:38 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Add new Fortran vector math header file.
- References: <email@example.com>
On Mon, 18 Feb 2019, Martin Liška wrote:
> The patch adds support for Fortran vector math routines as added
> into GCC 9. The header files will be installed to the same
> folder as math-vector.h.
> 2019-02-18 Martin Liska <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * math/Makefile: Install math-vector-fortran.h.
> * sysdeps/x86/fpu/bits/math-vector-fortran.h: New file.
If a header is installed for all architectures, it also needs to exist for
all architectures (presumably by having a dummy top-level
bits/math-vector-fortran.h for use on other architectures, like the
Joseph S. Myers