This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] RISC-V: Fix elfutils testsuite unwind failures.
- From: Palmer Dabbelt <palmer at sifive dot com>
- To: schwab at suse dot de
- Cc: Jim Wilson <jimw at sifive dot com>, libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2019 14:25:20 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] RISC-V: Fix elfutils testsuite unwind failures.
On Wed, 13 Feb 2019 08:33:34 PST (-0800), firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
On Jan 13 2019, Jim Wilson <email@example.com> wrote:
Unfortunately, the testcase isn't working as expected and I don't know why.
The testcase passes even when my clone.S patch is not installed.
I don't see that here, with the current tools from openSUSE Factory.
There many be some (bad?) luck involved, since it's undefined territory.
* elf/Makefile (CFLAGS-tst-unwind-main.c): Add -DUSE_PTHREADS=0.
* elf/tst-unwind-main.c: If USE_PTHEADS, include pthread.h and error.h
(main): If USE_PTHREADS, call pthread_create to run func. Otherwise
call func directly.
* nptl/Makefile (tests): Add tst-unwind-thread.
* nptl/tst-unwind-thread.c: New file.
* sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/riscv/clone.S (__thread_start): Mark ra
Thanks. I committed this.