Re: Question regarding patchwork patches

On Wed, 13 Feb 2019, Lukasz Majewski wrote:

> Please forgive me the question - as I'm not experienced with glibc
> development - but is there any time frame (plan) for review(s)?

Submitters are expected to ping their patches weekly.  Patchwork is simply
one tool some submitters may choose to use to keep track of the patches
they need to ping.

https://sourceware.org/glibc/wiki/Contribution%20checklist#Ping_and_Keep_Pinging

Note that when pinging you should consider whether the patch is still
appropriate as-is or needs updates and reposting.  (For example, a patch
from a previous year adding new files needs copyright date updates; a
patch from a previous development cycle adding new public symbols needs
symbol version updates.)

--
Joseph S. Myers
joseph@codesourcery.com