This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] Add missing header wrappers under include/
- From: Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com>
- To: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2019 13:45:32 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Add missing header wrappers under include/
- References: <email@example.com>
* Florian Weimer:
> With a complete set of wrapper headers, it will be possible to check
> for automatically for new installed headers which lack such wrappers.
We also need include/rpcsvc/bootparam.h and include/rpcsvc/yp_prot.h if
we want to go into this direction.
I think we have to whitelist the .x non-headers which are installed as
if they were real C/C++ headers. Obviously, we do not need a wrapper
Are missing wrapper headers something we should test for in a generic
fashion at all?