This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] resolv: Remove support for RES_USE_INET6 and the inet6 option
- From: Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com>
- To: Adhemerval Zanella <adhemerval dot zanella at linaro dot org>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2019 13:34:11 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] resolv: Remove support for RES_USE_INET6 and the inet6 option
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
* Adhemerval Zanella:
> Should we should keep tst-res_use_inet6 to check if RES_USE_INET6
> is really not supported?
No, I don't think so. It may make sense to have a test that checks that
with all supported options enabled, none of the legacy bits are set (of
which RES_USE_INET6 is just one).