This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] resolv: Remove support for RES_USE_INET6 and the inet6 option
- From: Adhemerval Zanella <adhemerval dot zanella at linaro dot org>
- To: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2019 10:31:16 -0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] resolv: Remove support for RES_USE_INET6 and the inet6 option
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On 11/02/2019 07:23, Florian Weimer wrote:
> * Florian Weimer:
>> * Florian Weimer:
>>> This functionality was deprecated in glibc 2.25.
>> Do you think we can remove the functionality, or should we wait some
>> more time?
> I'm going to commit this to master soon. I asked on dns-operations, and
> no one wants to keep this interface:
Should we should keep tst-res_use_inet6 to check if RES_USE_INET6
is really not supported?