This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] resolv: Remove support for RES_USE_INET6 and the inet6 option
- From: Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com>
- To: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2019 10:23:29 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] resolv: Remove support for RES_USE_INET6 and the inet6 option
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Florian Weimer:
> * Florian Weimer:
>> This functionality was deprecated in glibc 2.25.
> Do you think we can remove the functionality, or should we wait some
> more time?
I'm going to commit this to master soon. I asked on dns-operations, and
no one wants to keep this interface: