This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[PATCH COMMITTED] math: Enable <bits/math-finite.h> sysdeps override
- From: Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com>
- To: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2019 23:11:22 +0100
- Subject: [PATCH COMMITTED] math: Enable <bits/math-finite.h> sysdeps override
sysdeps/ia64/fpu/bits/math-finite.h exists and will be installed on
ia64, but during the build, the default math/bits/math-finite.h file
is used, which is wrong.
Fixes commit 0ac5ae2335292908f39031b1ea9fe8edce433c0f ("Optimize
2019-02-08 Florian Weimer <email@example.com>
math: Enable <bits/math-finite.h> sysdeps override, as used on ia64.
* math/bits/math-finite.h: Move to ...
* bits/math-finite.h: ... here.
diff --git a/math/bits/math-finite.h b/bits/math-finite.h
similarity index 100%
rename from math/bits/math-finite.h
rename to bits/math-finite.h