This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[PATCH] math: Enable <bits/math-finite.h> sysdeps override
- From: Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com>
- To: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2019 18:31:58 +0100
- Subject: [PATCH] math: Enable <bits/math-finite.h> sysdeps override
I think the patch below is needed. Is this how things are supposed to
Compile-tested with build-many-glibcs.py on ia64-linux-gnu.
math: Enable <bits/math-finite.h> sysdeps override
sysdeps/ia64/fpu/bits/math-finite.h exists and will be installed on
ia64, but during the build, the default math/bits/math-finite.h file
is used, which is wrong.
2019-02-08 Florian Weimer <email@example.com>
math: Enable <bits/math-finite.h> sysdeps override, as used on ia64.
* math/bits/math-finite.h: Move to ...
* sysdeps/generic/bits/math-finite.h: ... here.
diff --git a/math/bits/math-finite.h b/sysdeps/generic/bits/math-finite.h
similarity index 100%
rename from math/bits/math-finite.h
rename to sysdeps/generic/bits/math-finite.h