This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Question regarding patchwork patches
- From: Paul Eggert <eggert at cs dot ucla dot edu>
- To: Lukasz Majewski <lukma at denx dot de>, 'GNU C Library' <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Cc: Albert ARIBAUD <albert dot aribaud at 3adev dot fr>
- Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2019 14:09:06 -0800
- Subject: Re: Question regarding patchwork patches
- References: <20190205102710.66238f9d@jawa>
On 2/5/19 1:27 AM, Lukasz Majewski wrote:
Dear Paul, Albert,
I would like to ask about the status of following patchwork patches:
[1/2] Y2038: make __mktime_internal compatible with __time64_t
[2/2] Fix time/mktime.c and time/gmtime.c for gnulib compatibility
These didn't make the cut for glibc 2.29; they're still on the todo list
(mostly just awaiting one more careful review).
Could you share the version used for testing those patches (and if
possible the name/url)?
I typically test with the latest stable Fedora on x86-64, compiled with
both ordinary (64-bit) and -m32 (32-bit) GCC. Currently this is Fedora
29 and gcc 8.2.1 20181215 (Red Hat 8.2.1-6). I don't know what Albert