Re: Community feedback on EU-FOSSA2 program.

On 2/4/19 11:12 AM, Florian Weimer wrote:
> I do *not* plan to participate on the Intigriti platform and review
> issues before they are passed on to distribution security teams, under
> our documented security process:
>
>   <https://sourceware.org/glibc/wiki/Security Process>

I want to make sure that this statement is not misinterpreted by others,
so I'm going to ask some very specific questions, and please feel free
to answer only those questions you want to answer. As a volunteer your
choices are your own, and you don't have to justify them. We appreciate
all of your contributions.

(a) Did you make the choice not to participate on the Intigriti platform
    and review issues because of actions taken by the GNU C Library
    maintainers?

(b) Was there anything the stewards could have done better which would
    have changed your mind and allowed you to participate?

Thank you for your feedback.

Carlos.