This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] libio: Use stdin consistently for input functions [BZ #24153]
- From: Paul Pluzhnikov <ppluzhnikov at google dot com>
- To: Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com>
- Cc: GLIBC Devel <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2019 15:58:12 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] libio: Use stdin consistently for input functions [BZ #24153]
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Fri, Feb 1, 2019 at 4:58 AM Florian Weimer <email@example.com> wrote:
> The internal _IO_stdin_ variable is not updated when the application
> assigns to stdin, which is a GNU extension.
> 2019-02-01 Florian Weimer <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> [BZ #24153]
I didn't realize there was a separate (from BZ 24051) bug for stdin,
and prepared effectively this same patch.
Looks good to me.