Re: [2.29] Last week of development

On 2018/12/25 下午1:48, Siddhesh Poyarekar wrote:
> Hello folks,
>
> We're into the last week of development.  There are 6 blocking patchsets and one build failure reported.  This is the last chance to report anything else as blockers, especially since there may not be a lot of reviewers available during this time of the year.
>
> I'll try to get through some of the blocking patchset reviews over the course of this week.  I need someone to review the ChangeLog script too, but that can spill into the freeze window since it has zero impact on code.
>
> Siddhesh

I hope this patchset can catch up 2.29 release cycle.
Because our customers report adaptive mutex does not run well on x86 platform(E.g. Intel Skylake and Broadwell).
https://sourceware.org/ml/libc-alpha/2018-12/msg00808.html
https://sourceware.org/ml/libc-alpha/2018-12/msg00807.html
https://sourceware.org/ml/libc-alpha/2018-12/msg00809.html