Re: BuildBot server down for migration

Szabolcs Nagy <Szabolcs.Nagy@arm.com> writes:

> On 26/11/2018 20:57, Tulio Magno Quites Machado Filho wrote:
>> I've just turned off our BuildBot master server in order to migrate it to a new
>> VM with a newer Debian version and more disk space.
>
> is there an ETA for this?

The new server is up, but it has a new IP address:
http://54.39.180.142/waterfall

It's running Debian 9 and has more disk space, so I don't expect disk issues
in the future.
Although it's ready for usage, it's still missing a few things:
 - HTTPS
 - Automated backups
 - Recent patches sent to the mailing list
 - Share the Ansible playbooks I used to create it  :-)

Siddhesh, could you update the DNS entry and point to this new IP address,
please?

Szabolcs, could you point tx1-ubuntu-aarch64 to the new address, please?
I also have to do the same thing for the powerpc slaves.

Siddhesh,
contrary to what I thought, Debian 9 still doesn't have a newer version of
BuildBot.   Despite that, I decided to continue the setup using the package
provided by the distribution.
However, I'm open to discuss alternative solutions for this.
Could you confirm which BuildBot version you needed, please?

--
Tulio Magno