Re: Automating the maintenance of the ChangeLog file

On 29/11/18 7:24 PM, Jeff Law wrote:
On 11/29/18 6:45 AM, Florian Weimer wrote:

On the other hand, maybe an approach based on pull requests is the
future, where all this is much more tightly integrated.  But I don't
know if we (as in GNU) have hosting for that available.
That's certainly where I want to go...

IIRC we discussed phabricator, gerrit and gitlab in that context earlier. I'm now seeing patchwork as this first step to make sure that nothing in our workflow gets in its way. If we succeed in that, it means that we can move up to something more tightly integrated later.

If we cannot make patchwork happy, we can rest assured that we cannot make any PR based tools happy.

Siddhesh