This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [RFC PATCH] ali_workqueue: Adaptive lock integration on multi-socket/core platform
- From: "马凌(彦军)" <ling dot ml at antfin dot com>
- To: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: "libc-alpha at sourceware dot org" <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2018 22:29:29 +0800
- Subject: Re: [RFC PATCH] ali_workqueue: Adaptive lock integration on multi-socket/core platform
- References: <20181128082329.26873-1-ling.ma@MacBook-Pro-7.local> <alpine.DEB.email@example.com> <863C0904-0F3D-43B6-A558-24DA2356B025@antfin.com> <alpine.DEB.firstname.lastname@example.org>
We have got assignment from Free Software Foundation in 2014, so there are no problem for the patches we send out.
在 2018/11/29 下午9:55，“Joseph Myers”<email@example.com> 写入:
On Thu, 29 Nov 2018, 马凌(彦军) wrote:
> Hi Joseph S. Myers
> Thanks for your reminder, we have got assignment from Free Software Foundation as attachment.
> So we have right to send the formal patch , it is correct ?
Yes. (It's a good idea to say explicitly when posting the patch that
you're covered by the Alibaba assignment.)
Joseph S. Myers