This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
glibc master build failure at commit a502c5294b (no rule to make target e_log2.c)
- From: Mathieu Desnoyers <mathieu dot desnoyers at efficios dot com>
- To: carlos <carlos at redhat dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2018 10:55:41 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: glibc master build failure at commit a502c5294b (no rule to make target e_log2.c)
- Dkim-filter: OpenDKIM Filter v2.10.3 mail.efficios.com 7ECA8AB025
I'm trying to rebase and test the rseq patchset against glibc
master at commit a502c5294b, and I'm hitting this:
make: *** No rule to make target '../sysdeps/ieee754/dbl-64/wordsize-64/e_log2.c', needed by '/home/efficios/git/glibc-build/math/e_log2.o'. Stop.
I'm building on a x86-64 machine, in a Ubuntu 18.04.1 LTS environment.
Is it a known issue ?