This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] Hurd: Implement chdir support in posix_spawn
- From: Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com>
- To: Samuel Thibault <samuel dot thibault at ens-lyon dot org>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2018 14:05:30 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Hurd: Implement chdir support in posix_spawn
- References: <email@example.com> <20181108024849.nnu6d3u6xgfyru7o@function>
* Samuel Thibault:
> Florian Weimer, le mer. 07 nov. 2018 12:37:05 +0100, a ecrit:
>> This fixes build-many-glibcs.py on i686-gnu.
>> Note that I don't really know what I'm doing here, and I don't have a
>> way to check this code.
> The idea was correct, only the details were not enough. Here is the
> changes I made on top of your patch to fix it. How do you prefer to
> proceed to commit your patch and mine?
Please commit it with you as the author. You can add my name to the
ChangeLog update if you want, but that's not necessary.
Is it okay if I commit fchdir support without the Hurd part? I want to
add that next, but that will break the Hurd build again.