This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH v3 1/3] Add tests for argp_error and argp_failure with floating-point parameters
- From: "Gabriel F. T. Gomes" <gabriel at inconstante dot eti dot br>
- To: Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com>
- Cc: <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2018 11:32:16 -0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v3 1/3] Add tests for argp_error and argp_failure with floating-point parameters
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On Mon, 05 Nov 2018, Florian Weimer wrote:
>* Gabriel F. T. Gomes:
>> * argp/Makefile: (tests): Add tst-ldbl-argp.
>> * argp/tst-ldbl-argp.c: New file.
>This looks okay to me. I'll look into adding TEST_COMPARE_STRING, but
>this should not block you.
Thank you. I have pushed this patch.