This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH v3 2/2] soft-fp: Add inplementation for 128 bit self-contained
> I advise testing and proposing a GCC patch to update *all* the files
> coming from soft-fp to their current versions in glibc (not just these two
Sounds good to me, I've compare the soft-float folder in gcc and
glibc, fortunately here is only 4 difference,
list of changes in glibc/soft-fp in following section, including its
corresponding git sha1, I don't list file changes
which only update copyright years.
I can testing following changes on riscv* and nds32 target, but I am
not sure should we also test other arch before send a patch?
- soft-fp: Use temporary variable in FP_FRAC_SUB_3/FP_FRAC_SUB_4
- soft-fp: Add implementation for 128 bit self-contained
- Add FP_TRUNC_COOKED
- Add narrowing multiply functions.
- __attribute__ ((packed)) removed
- Do not use packed structures in soft-fp.