This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] support/shell-container.c: Use support_copy_file_range
- From: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- To: fweimer at redhat dot com (Florian Weimer)
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2018 12:56:54 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] support/shell-container.c: Use support_copy_file_range
email@example.com (Florian Weimer) writes:
> * support/shell-container.c (copy_func): Call
> support_copy_file_range instead of copy_file_range to support
> cross-device copies.
I'm kinda surprised HJ didn't do this when he added
support_copy_file_range itself, since this is WHY we added that.
Reviewed-by: DJ Delorie <firstname.lastname@example.org>