This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] posix: New function posix_spawn_file_actions_addchdir_np [BZ #17405]
- From: Carlos O'Donell <carlos at redhat dot com>
- To: Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com>, libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2018 20:26:35 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] posix: New function posix_spawn_file_actions_addchdir_np [BZ #17405]
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 10/26/18 10:07 AM, Florian Weimer wrote:
> I'm not adding documentation in this patch because none exists for the
> posix_spawn functionality.
We can do better though, I'm happy even if we just add the prototypes
into the manual to give others a place to hang more text in the future.
The safety notes would be helpful too, is it MT-safe, AS-safe etc.
Would you please take a stab at adding something minimal?