This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH v2 0/8] Use more flags parameters instead of global bits in stdio
- From: Zack Weinberg <zackw at panix dot com>
- To: "Gabriel F. T. Gomes" <gabriel at inconstante dot eti dot br>, GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2018 10:00:34 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v2 0/8] Use more flags parameters instead of global bits in stdio
- References: <email@example.com>
Thank you for updating these patches and doing what sounds like a
great deal of additional clean-up work. I do not have time in the
foreseeable future to review them myself, unfortunately.
Do you think you might have time to pick up the follow-on patch that
changes scanf to be C99-conformant under _GNU_SOURCE?
(https://sourceware.org/ml/libc-alpha/2018-02/msg00608.html) It will
need quite a bit of work but I would really like to see that go into
the next release of glibc.