This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH v10 1/3] Y2038: provide size of default time_t for target architecture
- From: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: "Albert ARIBAUD (3ADEV)" <albert dot aribaud at 3adev dot fr>
- Cc: <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2018 12:02:55 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v10 1/3] Y2038: provide size of default time_t for target architecture
- References: <email@example.com>
On Fri, 12 Oct 2018, Albert ARIBAUD (3ADEV) wrote:
> This macro can then be used instead of __WORDSIZE in msq-pad.h
> files, which in turn allows removing the x86 variant of them.
Note that the same should now be done for bits/shm-pad.h files as well.
This patch is missing changes to a Makefile to install bits/timesize.h.
Any change adding an installed header included from other installed
headers needs to include the relevant Makefile changes to avoid breaking
builds with installed glibc; you can't defer those changes to a later
patch to combine them with the installation of another header.
Joseph S. Myers