This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH v3] Y2038: make __mktime_internal compatibles with __time64_t
- From: Albert ARIBAUD <albert dot aribaud at 3adev dot fr>
- To: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Cc: Paul Eggert <eggert at cs dot ucla dot edu>
- Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2018 11:29:40 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v3] Y2038: make __mktime_internal compatibles with __time64_t
- References: <email@example.com>
On Wed, 17 Oct 2018 11:28:39 +0200, "Albert ARIBAUD (3ADEV)"
<firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote :
> From: Paul Eggert <email@example.com>
> This implies also making its callers 64-bit-time compatible
> (these are mktime/localtime and timegm) and providing wrappers
> for 32-bit-time userland to call.
Please ignore this patch -- I'll repost it with the missing paragraph