This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix race in pthread_mutex_lock while promoting to PTHREAD_MUTEX_ELISION_NP [BZ #23275]
- From: Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com>
- To: Stefan Liebler <stli at linux dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>, Torvald Riegel <triegel at redhat dot com>, "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>
- Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2018 15:01:58 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix race in pthread_mutex_lock while promoting to PTHREAD_MUTEX_ELISION_NP [BZ #23275]
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
* Stefan Liebler:
> The flag PTHREAD_MUTEX_NO_ELISION_NP is not explicitly checked before
> FORCE_ELISION is called. But only one of those two flags can be set.
> Your remaining assumption is correct.
> I've changed the comment in the three force-elision.h files. Is this
The comment looks good to me know. Thanks!