This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH v3] Y2038: make __difftime compatible with 64-bit time
- From: Albert ARIBAUD <albert dot aribaud at 3adev dot fr>
- To: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2018 23:18:28 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v3] Y2038: make __difftime compatible with 64-bit time
- References: <email@example.com>
On Sat, 13 Oct 2018 23:16:41 +0200, "Albert ARIBAUD (3ADEV)"
<firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote :
> Provide a 64-bit-time version of __difftime (but do not assume
> __time64_t is a signed int so that Gnulib can reuse the code)
> and make the 32-bit version a wrapper of it.
Note: this patch applies over the __time64_t patch series v10. The
whole series can be found as branch aaribaud/y2038 on the glibc repo.