This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: V8 test-in-container patch
- From: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Szabolcs Nagy <Szabolcs dot Nagy at arm dot com>
- Cc: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>, nd <nd at arm dot com>, "carlos at redhat dot com" <carlos at redhat dot com>, "libc-alpha at sourceware dot org" <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>, "fweimer at redhat dot com" <fweimer at redhat dot com>
- Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2018 12:12:58 +0000
- Subject: Re: V8 test-in-container patch
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Thu, 11 Oct 2018, Szabolcs Nagy wrote:
> if it's only done for libgcc_s.so.1 and libstdc++.so.6
> then i'd just explicitly copy those two from the build
> dir to the testroot lib prefix.
libgcc has a different SONAME on some architectures. On ia64 there's
libunwind as well.
Joseph S. Myers