This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] Increase timeout of nss/tst-nss-files-hosts-multi
- From: Carlos O'Donell <carlos at redhat dot com>
- To: Szabolcs Nagy <Szabolcs dot Nagy at arm dot com>, GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Cc: nd <nd at arm dot com>
- Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2018 10:51:30 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Increase timeout of nss/tst-nss-files-hosts-multi
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 10/9/18 10:20 AM, Szabolcs Nagy wrote:
> Increase timeout from the default 20s to 40s. This test makes close to
> 2 million syscalls with distribution:
> 1180249 connect
> 297952 getsockname
> 144040 lseek
> 143734 read
> 14466 close
> connect can be slow, so the default timeout was not enough on slow
> 2018-10-09 Szabolcs Nagy <email@example.com>
> * nss/tst-nss-files-hosts-multi.c (TIMEOUT): Define.
OK for master.
Here it's plausible that this test does timeout, but 40s is fine
for normal testing.
Reviewed-by: Carlos O'Donell <firstname.lastname@example.org>