This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH COMMITTED] kl_GL: Update the month names and date formats (bug 23740).
- From: Rafal Luzynski <digitalfreak at lingonborough dot com>
- To: Carlos O'Donell <carlos at redhat dot com>, GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2018 00:34:06 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH COMMITTED] kl_GL: Update the month names and date formats (bug 23740).
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: Rafal Luzynski <digitalfreak at lingonborough dot com>
8.10.2018 20:07 Carlos O'Donell <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> The patch itself looks good for master.
> Reviewed-by: Carlos O'Donell <email@example.com>
Thank you, Carlos. Unfortunately, as the patch is already committed,
I cannot include your "Reviewed-by" tag. But I appreciate it.
> As for backporting to 2.28, I would not suggest it because the names get
> longer and this might impact UI display of the names.
That's OK. Therefore I'm backporting only the other patch which you
have already agreed to backport: