This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] it_CH/it_IT locales: Correct some LC_TIME formats (bug 10425).
- From: Rafal Luzynski <digitalfreak at lingonborough dot com>
- To: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2018 10:55:39 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] it_CH/it_IT locales: Correct some LC_TIME formats (bug 10425).
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: Rafal Luzynski <digitalfreak at lingonborough dot com>
17.09.2018 22:24 Rafal Luzynski <email@example.com> wrote:
> According to my best knowledge this patch is correct. However, if
> anyone can speak Italian and can provide some feedback then I will
> appreciate. Also I will appreciate if you have any general feedback.
> Otherwise, I am going to commit by the end of this week.
> Bugzilla link: https://sourceware.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=10425
This patch has been pushed to master and the bug has been marked as